Full compliance with the checklist is necessary before your certificate can be awarded. The audit checklist covers the seven cornerstone areas of the ISO 45001 quality, asking questions such as:
• Context of the Organisation - Have you identified both the external and internal Health and Safety issues relevant to your organisation?
• Leadership - What role will your ohs management play in leading the organisation towards achieving its ISO 45001 health and safety management System?
• Planning - Do you have a procedure in place for identifying the risks and opportunities that could affect your ohs management systems?
• Support - Do you understand what resources are needed to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the management systems?
• Operation - Have you clearly set out the processes you need to carry out to ensure your health and safety management meets the requirements of the standard?
• Performance Evaluation - Do you understand what you need to monitor and measure in regards to occupational health and safety?
• Improvement - Have you identified any areas of improvement that you will focus on in order to meet your occupational health and safety goals?
The checklists have been developed to assist auditors to assess organisations and establish corrective and improvement actions. The workbooks and guidance reduce audit preparation, simplify analysis, guide the user through the process and aid report creation.
Unique progressive evaluation and scoring system - makes the checklists easy to use and the style encourages acceptance of findings/nonconformities and implementation of corrective actions.
Designed to suit all sizes of organisation - from small single locations to more complex multi-location organisations.
Range supports various audit needs - level 1 publications are ideal for everyday use, the level 2 publications enable more comprehensive analysis of criteria (useful for determining legal compliance) and the level 3 publications focus on issues from a strategic perspective.