About our audit publications
The audit publications enable the assessment of the systems, processes and procedures that are in place to determine if they conform to audit criteria and allow an examination of the effectiveness of their implementation by the organisation.
The publications are created by our ACT Resource team, often in collaboration with experienced specialists, including the International accreditation Society (iAS). We work closely with RMS Publishing to publish and distribute these valuable audit materials.
- Provide an affordable solution for discerning auditors who want to take advantage of our experience and save time in audit preparation.
- Can be used for 3rd party evaluation and provide an excellent structure for internal audits.
- Guide the implementation of measures to effectively manage risks, prior to audits taking place.
What we offer
- Comprise Audit Workbooks and separate Auditor’s Guidance that together can be used to systematically assess an organisation as a whole or individual departments/locations.
- Can be used in their current form without preparation or adaptation.
- Have a user friendly checklist form design in the Audit Workbooks and the Auditor’s Guidance supports the audit process, which means the checklists are easy to use.
- Assist auditors in coming to valid and consistent decisions on the level of conformity for each requirement being audited.
- Provide a facility to add additional user defined criteria, if required.
- Provide a unique progressive evaluation and scoring system that encourages acceptance of findings and implementation of improvement actions.