Management Systems HSG65 Workbook
The Management Systems – HSG65 checklists relate to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance on effective management of health and safety (HSG65) are an effective way of evaluating an organisation’s strategic approach to health and safety. Benchmarking against this critical standard is essential for many corporate organisations.
The checklists provide a comprehensive strategic audit tool enabling auditors to quickly deliver audits with the minimum of preparation.
- Section One – Policy
- Section Two – Organising
- Section Three – Planning and implementation
- Section Four – Measuring performance
- Section Five – Reviewing performance
- Section Six – Auditing performance
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.