ACT have been delivering bespoke health and safety training packages, adapted to the needs of our customers since 1991.
We are able to provide all of our standard range of courses as in-house programmes, and have delivered in-house training courses across the UK and internationally.
We can adapt our programmes to the needs of each individual organisation, and provide examples and situations that are relevant to the individuals on the course. Our training programmes are all developed around our high quality presentations and tutor materials, and we always strive to provide an accessible, informative and interesting learning experience for all in attendance.
In-house training is ideal for organisations large, small and everything in-between that are looking to:
- Train multiple members of staff over a short period of time
- Deliver cost effective health and safety training
- Train multiple senior leadership members at once
- Develop multiple members of staff to a specific or agreed standard such as ISO 45001
If you have any questions about our health and safety In-house training services then please get in touch with our team and we will send you a proposal including costs and a programme.
Want to know more about an in-house training course?
Get in touch with our team and we can provide you with a proposal which includes costs, a course programme, and all the relevant information that you will need.Get in touch
Live and online in-house training
Our full range of in-house training courses are available online and delivered over video conferencing software.
Our expert tutors are able to deliver high quality, remote training courses that provide a convenient and cost effective way to train multiple members of staff at once.
- No travel required to attend
- No tutor travel or accommodation costs
- Same level of qualification achieved
- Train managers from different sites easily
- Convenient for senior leadership teams