IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors
A 1 day programme designed to brief directors and corporate policy makers in essential health and safety issues which affect business today. The course objective is to enable executives to contribute to the review of policy, strategies, and where necessary, introduce changes to make their organisation operate more safely.
This course is for directors and corporate policy makers involved in essential health and safety issues.
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors covers a range of topics including:
- The moral, legal and financial case
- PLAN – Planning for Health and Safety
- DO – Implementing Health and Safety
- CHECK – Monitoring Health and Safety Performance
- ACT – Improving Health and Safety Performance