Audit 123 Level 1 – ISO 45001 Guidance
ACT has produced an audit system (Audit 123) in publication format that has been designed to suit all levels and sizes of organisation, from small single units to large global organisations, and to act as a guide – assisting organisations in achieving and confirming conformity with the ISO 45001 standard and the successful management of occupational health and safety (OH&S) risks.
The audit system publications comprise workbooks to record findings/actions and accompanying auditor’s guidance to aid audit assessment and decision making. The auditor’s guidance accompanies the audit workbook and provides insight into what criteria should be considered when determining conformity with requirements in each clause.
This comprehensive Auditor’s Guidance is drawn from the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard and provides insight into what criteria should be considered when determining conformity with requirements in each clause. It will provide a valuable resources for those looking for information, support and advice to enable them to implement an OH&S management system or function better in their role supporting the system.
Utilise this Audit 123 ISO 45001 Guidance:
- To map your current OH&S system to the ISO 45001 standard
- To determine a gap analysis
- As a guide when developing your management system
- For internal audits
- To conduct third party audits.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.