Audit 123 Level 1 – ISO 45001 Workbook and Guidance (2 publications bundle)
This publication ‘bundle’ brings together two of our much sought after publications – the ISO 45001 audit workbook and the ISO 45001 audit guidance, with a saving compared with when bought separately.
The ISO 45001 audit checklist guidance accompanies the ISO 45001 workbook, providing auditor’s guidance to aid assessment and decision making during audits, reviews and gap analysis.
The workbooks and audit guidance reduce audit preparation, simplify analysis, guide the audit process and aid report creation.
- Unique progressive evaluation and scoring system – makes the checklists easy to use and the style encourages acceptance of findings/nonconformities and implementation of corrective actions.
- Designed to suit all sizes of organisation – from small single locations to more complex multi-location organisations.
- The comprehensive guidance is drawn from the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard and provides detailed insight into what the requirements are and what should be considered when determining conformity with each clause.
These publications will also provide a valuable resources for those looking for information, support and advice to enable them to implement an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system or for them to function better as an individual in their role supporting the system.
ISO 45001 Audit Workbook
The user friendly workbook reduces audit preparation, simplifies analysis and aids report creation. The unique progressive evaluation and scoring system makes the checklists easy to use and the style encourages acceptance of findings/nonconformities and implementation of corrective actions.
The publication is wire bound for ease of use, printed in colour and 78 pages:
Chapter 1 – Introduction – page 3
- The Author – ACT
- Overview of ISO 45001
- Audit 123 – Audit system outline
Chapter 2 – Working Documentation – page 9
- Geographical Area of Audit
- Area of Responsibility
Chapter 3 – Audit Documentation – page 13
- Section 1 – Context of the organization (clause 4) page 13
- Section 2 – Leadership and worker participation (clause 5) page 21
- Section 3 – Planning (clause 6) page 29
- Section 4 – Support (clause 7) page 37
- Section 5 – Operation (clause 8) page 45
- Section 6 – Performance evaluation (clause 9) page 53
- Section 7 – Improvement (clause 10) page 61
Chapter 4 – Summary Report Documentation page 69
- Overall Conformity – Single Location/Whole Organisation
- Overall Conformity – Multiple Location
- Executive Summary
Chapter 5 – Getting the most from your audit – page 74
ISO 45001 Audit Guidance
This checklist guidance has been published to accompany the workbook and guide auditor decision making, enabling audits to be comprehensive and consistent. The reference numbers in the guidance for ISO 45001 will correspond with those contained in the workbook for ISO 45001.
The publication is wire bound for ease of use, printed in colour and 50 pages:
Chapter 1 – Introduction – page 2
- The Author – ACT
- Overview of ISO 45001
Chapter 2 – How to use the Auditor’s Guidance – page 6
Chapter 3 – Auditor’s Guidance for ISO 45001 – page 9
- Section 1 – Context of the organization (clause 4) page 9
- Section 2 – Leadership and worker participation (clause 5) page 13
- Section 3 – Planning (clause 6) page 17
- Section 4 – Support (clause 7) page 23
- Section 5 – Operation (clause 8) page 27
- Section 6 – Performance evaluation (clause 9) page 31
- Section 7 – Improvement (clause 10) page 35
Chapter 4 – Terms and definitions – page 39
Chapter 5 – Audit 123 – Audit system outline – page 49
Auditor’s Guidance – ISO 45001 – Level One (1)
Leadership and worker participation (clause 5)
|2/01||Leadership and commitment||Consider|
|Has the top management of the organization demonstrated leadership and commitment in respect of the OH&S management system?
|• Taking overall responsibility and accountability.
• Establishing an OH&S policy and objectives compatible with the organization’s strategic direction.
• Ensuring the integration of OH&S into the organization’s business processes.
• Ensuring resources.
• Communicating the importance of OH&S.
• Ensuring the OH&S management system achieves its intended outcomes.
• Directing people to contribute and supporting them.
Our audit checklist workbook and guidance provides an affordable solution for discerning auditors who want to take advantage of our experience and save time in audit preparation.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.