Audit 123 – ISO 9001 Workbook
This Audit 123 checklist workbook is based on the information provided in the ISO 9001 international standard for quality management systems, assisting organisations in achieving and confirming conformity with ISO 9001. It is designed to suit all levels and sizes of organisation, from small single units to large global organisations, in the UK and internationally.
The workbook can be used to conduct internal audits, gap analysis, external audits or to provide a route map to conformity with ISO 9001, covering clauses like Leadership, Planning, Operational processes and Performance evaluation.
The workbook provides an assessment of the policy and processes that are in place to determine if they conform to ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system.
By recording findings, nonconformities and actions, the workbook confirms the extent to which the management system conforms with the ISO 9001 standard and the degree of success in implementing the system.
Separate checklist guidance has been published to accompany this workbook and guide auditor decision making, enabling audits to be comprehensive and consistent.
The ISO 9001 checklist workbook can be used in its current form without preparation or adaptation and enables an auditor to quickly identify the strengths and weaknesses of a quality management system.
The user friendly workbook reduces audit preparation, simplifies analysis and aids report creation. The unique progressive evaluation and scoring system makes the checklists easy to use and the style encourages acceptance of findings/nonconformities and implementation of corrective actions.
The publication is wire bound for ease of use, printed in colour and 76 pages:
Chapter 1 – Introduction – page 3
- The Author – ACT
- Overview of ISO 9001
- Audit 123 – Audit system outline
Chapter 2 – Working Documentation – page 9
- Geographical Area of Audit
- Area of Responsibility
Chapter 3 – Audit Documentation – page 13
- Clause 4 – Context of the organization page 13
- Clause 5 – Leadership page 21
- Clause 6 – Planning page 29
- Clause 7 – Support page 37
- Clause 8 – Operation page 45
- Clause 9 – Performance evaluation page 53
- Clause 10 – Improvement page 61
Chapter 4 – Summary Report Documentation page 69
- Overall Conformity – Single Location/Whole Organisation
- Overall Conformity – Multiple Location
- Executive Summary
Chapter 5 – Getting the most from your audit – page 74
- Versatility of Audit 123
- Other Audit 123 Checklists – workbooks and Guidance
- Confidence from Competence
The audit workbook is supported by separate auditor’s guidance, which provides additional information on the ISO 9001 requirements and guidance on how conformity with the requirement is expected to be achieved.
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.