Emergency Procedures Workbook
Getting health and safety right means preventing things going wrong wherever you can and preparing for if it does go wrong. This valuable checklist enables you to conduct audits to determine your organisation’s level of preparedness for emergencies.
- Section One – Identifying the need for emergency procedures
- Section Two – Controlling emergencies
- Section Three – Disaster recovery
- Section Four – Review
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.