Emergency Procedures Workbook
Getting health and safety right means preventing things going wrong wherever you can and preparing for if it does go wrong. This valuable checklist enables you to conduct audits to determine your organisation’s level of preparedness for emergencies.
- Section One – Identifying the need for emergency procedures
- Section Two – Controlling emergencies
- Section Three – Disaster recovery
- Section Four – Review
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.