Off the Job Safety Workbook
Many businesses have improved their success with occupational health and safety by realising the importance of off-the-job health and safety. This checklist enables you to conduct audits that reflect the wide range of issues comprising off-the-job health and safety.
If you have an interest in auditing the primary health and safety management system you will find the Management Systems – HSG65 checklist appropriate and useful. The series of checklists, Audit 123 – Health and safety in the workplace, that focus on general health and safety matters that affect all organisations would provide structure and guidance to your audits.
- Section One – Management systems
- Section Two – Risk controls
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.