Audit 123 Level 1 – ISO 45001 Workbook
ACT has produced an audit system (Audit 123) in publication format that has been designed to suit all levels and sizes of organisation, from small single units to large global organisations, and to act as a guide – assisting organisations in achieving and confirming conformity with the ISO 45001 standard and the successful management of occupational health and safety (OH&S) risks.
The audit system publications comprise workbooks to record findings/actions and accompanying auditor’s guidance to aid audit assessment and decision making. The user friendly workbook reduces audit preparation, simplifies analysis and aids report creation.
The unique progressive evaluation and scoring system makes the checklists easy to use and the style encourages acceptance of findings/nonconformities and implementation of corrective actions.
By recording findings and actions, the Audit 123 Level 1 checklist Workbook confirms the extent to which an organisation’s occupational health and safety management system conforms with the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard and the degree of success in implementing the system.
Utilise these Audit 123 checklists:
- To map your current OH&S system to the ISO 45001 standard
- To determine a gap analysis
- As a guide when developing your management system
- For internal audits
- To conduct third party audits.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.