Audit 123 Level 1 – ISO 45001 Workbook
This Audit 123 checklist workbook is based on the information provided in the ISO 45001 international standard for health and safety management systems, assisting organisations in achieving and confirming conformity with ISO 45001. It is designed to suit all levels and sizes of organisation, from small single units to large global organisations, in the UK and internationally.
The workbook can be used to conduct internal audits, gap analysis, external audits or to provide a route map to conformity with ISO 45001, covering clauses like Leadership and worker participation, Planning and Performance evaluation.
The workbook provides an assessment of the policy, processes and procedures that are in place to determine if they conform to ISO 45001 requirements for a health and safety management system.
By recording findings, nonconformities and actions, the workbook confirms the extent to which the management system conforms with the ISO 45001 standard and the degree of success in implementing the system.
Separate checklist guidance has been published to accompany this workbook and guide auditor decision making, enabling audits to be comprehensive and consistent.
The ISO 45001 checklist workbook can be used in its current form without preparation or adaptation and enables an auditor to quickly identify the strengths and weaknesses of an occupational health and safety management system.
The user friendly workbook reduces audit preparation, simplifies analysis and aids report creation. The unique progressive evaluation and scoring system makes the checklists easy to use and the style encourages acceptance of findings/nonconformities and implementation of corrective actions.
The publication is wire bound for ease of use, printed in colour and 78 pages:
Chapter 1 – Introduction – page 3
- The Author – ACT
- Overview of ISO 45001
- Audit 123 – Audit system outline
Chapter 2 – Working Documentation – page 9
- Geographical Area of Audit
- Area of Responsibility
Chapter 3 – Audit Documentation – page 13
- Section 1 – Context of the organization (clause 4) page 13
- Section 2 – Leadership and worker participation (clause 5) page 21
- Section 3 – Planning (clause 6) page 29
- Section 4 – Support (clause 7) page 37
- Section 5 – Operation (clause 8) page 45
- Section 6 – Performance evaluation (clause 9) page 53
- Section 7 – Improvement (clause 10) page 61
Chapter 4 – Summary Report Documentation page 69
- Overall Conformity – Single Location/Whole Organisation
- Overall Conformity – Multiple Location
- Executive Summary
Chapter 5 – Getting the most from your audit – page 74
- Versatility of Audit 123
- Confidence from Competence
The audit workbook is supported by separate auditor’s guidance, which provides additional information on the ISO 45001 requirements and guidance on how conformity with the requirement is expected to be achieved.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.