Audit 123 Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Guidance Volume 2 of 2
The Audit 123 Level 2 checklists provide auditors with an in depth analysis of the criteria contained in level 1. The searching approach puts under scrutiny the risk control systems that lead to good workplace health and safety. The style and depth of content establishes these checklists as an excellent tactical auditing tool.
The structure of the level 2 checklists follows that of level 1, but in a more detailed format.
A123 Level 2 Volume 2
- Section Three – Environment
- Section Four – Equipment
- Section Five – Materials Handling
- Section Six – Facilities
- Section Seven – Special Risks
- Section Eight – External
- Section Nine – Environment – Offices
- Section Ten – Facilities – Offices
- Section Eleven – Special Risks – Offices
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.