Human Factors Guidance
This valuable audit checklist provides an excellent structure for the analysis of your organisation’s control of the human factors element of managing health and safety risk. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) expressed the importance of human factors influencing health and safety success in their guidance HSG48. This checklist enables you to conduct searching audits to determine your organisation’s level of control of human factors.
If you have an interest in auditing the primary health and safety management system you will find the Management Systems – HSG65 checklist appropriate and useful. The series of checklists, Audit 123 – Health and safety in the workplace, that focus on general health and safety matters that affect all organisations would provide structure and guidance to your audits.
- Section One – Development of Safety Culture
- Section Two – Total Job Safety
- Section Three – Personal Factors
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.