About our management systems publications
Many organisations are realising the advantage of managing their most significant risks in ‘The Systems Way’ - by implementing risk management systems that meet ISO standards. These management systems publications are designed to guide and support this process.
We have capitalised on the extensive experience of our specialist consultant team to develop the first management systems publication in our series. ACT works closely with RMS Publishing to publish and distribute this and other valuable materials to help organisations manage their risks.
Management systems publications:
- Provide an affordable alternative to attending conferences and courses on implementation techniques.
- Can be used by those responsible for the effective implementation of risk management systems to identify an appropriate implementation path for their organisation.
- Confirm what is required by the standard and offer checklists to chart the progress of implementation.
What we offer
- Provide a practical description of the requirements of the ISO Standard - drawn from the extensive experience of our consultants.
- Give themed case studies - based on a number of work situations that trace through the implementation process from their perspective as the book unfolds.
- Present options on how the requirements can be met in different work situations.
- Have user friendly checklists to guide the implementation process.