Managing Safety the Systems Way – Implementing ISO 45001
Managing Safety the Systems Way – Implementing ISO 45001 is the latest edition to our highly successful series of audit and occupational health and safety publications.
About the publication
The publication is designed to provide information and guidance on how to implement the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)’s Occupational Health & Safety standard, ISO 45001. The authors of this publication are David Smith who was the chair of the international committee (ISO PC 283) that produced the standard ISO 45001, and Geoff Hunt MRSC who has over thirty years of experience in occupational health and safety (OH&S). The two are experts in the field and have co-authored several successful publications in our range.
The ISO 45001 standard is a globally recognised standard of good practice for health and safety management, it is designed to be a versatile framework that can be applied to a business and adhered to as a measure to help reduce incidents and accidents.
Managing Safety the Systems Way – Implementing ISO 45001 is intended to be a valuable tool to any persons looking to conform to the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard. The knowledge contained within this publication applies to various different levels of progression through the process of applying ISO 45001 standard to your organisation. As such it is applicable to:
- Putting the ISO 45001 OH&S management system in place from the ground up.
- Aiding persons that are already in the process of implementing the ISO 45001 standard.
- Helping those that are looking to convert their organisation from another standardised OH&S management system such as BS OHSAS 18001.
- Assisting in the integration of management systems, such as ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environmental management) and ISO 27001 (information security management).
In this publication you will find example case studies that help to apply the new information you’ve learned to relatable situations across a variety of organisational structures. This publication also includes a self-assessment questionnaire designed to help you measure your current health and safety as an organisation in comparison to the ISO45001 standard.
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.