NEBOSH National Fire Certificate E-learning
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is a great qualification for those that hold responsibility for fire safety in the work place. This course provides the knowledge that is required to enable you to have the knowledge to carry out effective fire risk assessments, and implement good practice in the workplace.
NEBOSH Fire Certificate includes the UK legislation relating to the management of fire safety at work. This course can help you to ensure that your organisation is meeting their fire safety responsibilities, and workers educated in fire safety can help to improve the safety culture of the organisation.
Why choose NEBOSH E-learning?
ACT are very proud to advise that we are a Gold standard NEBOSH course provider.
Our e-learning is designed with the user in mind:
- Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to study at a time that is convenient for you and that will suit your needs. With our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 11 separate modules. The course follows the NEBOSH syllabus and provides all of the knowledge and information that you need for your assessments.
- Cost effective – E-learning is a great alternative to a classroom course, you get all of the course content without the need to travel or take time off work. The qualification achieved is the same regardless of your chosen learning method.
- Expert Tutors – The materials in this course have been collated and created by our expert tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH courses to our students for over 28 years.
What’s included with our NEBOSH E-Learning?
Whether you are doing the full Fire Certificate, or the fast-track course, ACT will provide you with a course licence that will enable you to access your course materials via our E-learning Portal.
Your course licence will be valid for 12 months from the date we release this to you. For the fast-track course this is valid for 6 months.
All our e-learning offers both tutor and technical support.
Tutorial Days: Our one day exam tutorials are available prior to the exam dates and are a great way to work through any areas where you may require additional support. They’re tailored to the exam unit and focus on the needs of the attendees such as finalising key topics, and developing exam techniques.
Price £159.00 + VAT.
- NG1 Virtual Classroom: A 1 day Zoom based tutorial that offers exam support for those looking to take their Unit NG1 Management of Health & Safety open book exam.
- FC1 Virtual Classroom: A 1 day Zoom based tutorial that offers exam support for those looking to take their Unit FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management invigilated exam.
Study Books: The e-learning course material contains everything that you will need in order to complete the NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management. However, the Fire study book is a great physical aid to learning that makes a fantastic reference material once you have completed your course.
Price: £29.95 + Postage and Packaging.
Want to try it out?
Click below to sign up for a 14 day free trial. You'll be able to explore the e-learning package to see if this popular learning route is right for you.Start free trial
NEBOSH Fire Certificate is an excellent course for managers, supervisors, fire risk assessors and anyone with responsibility for fire safety.
This course is also suitable for those with no previous knowledge in fire safety who wish to obtain a new qualification. . This is an excellent opportunity for those already involved in health and safety to develop their skills and start a new career in fire safety.
Learning online is much more flexible than taking a classroom course. There is no travel involved, and you don’t need to take time off work in order to attend. It’s a great option for those that have the motivation and opportunity to learn in their own time.
If you have already completed a NEBOSH General Certificate, NG1 unit, or NGC1 unit you may be able to benefit from a ‘fast-track’ version of this course. Please get in touch with our NEBOSH course advisors in order to find out more about the ‘fast-track’ option.
The NEBOSH National Fire Certificate covers the main legal requirements for fire safety and risk management in the UK, identification and control of workplace fire hazards, and the practical application of this knowledge. This is reflected in the three units that comprise the qualification.
Management of Health & Safety:
- Element 1 – Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- Element 2 – How health and safety systems work and what they look like
- Element 3 – Managing risk: understanding people and process
- Element 4 – Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Fire Safety and Risk Management:
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: Causes and prevention of fires and explosions
- Element 4: Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of fire
- Element 6: Fire safety risk assessment
Practical Risk Assessment
- A fire risk assessment based upon a workplace setting
NEBOSH recommends a programme of study based around a minimum of 120 hours.
The qualification is divided into three separately assessed units. The three units are comprised of an Open Book/Online Exam (NG1), one written examination (FC1), and a work-based practical examination (Unit FC2).
Unit NG1 is completed online as an Open Book Exam (OBE), the OBE includes examination style questions that are similar (but never the same) to the example questions inside the e-learning materials.
Unit FC1 is an in person, invigilated written examination. ACT have 4 exam venues across the UK and exams are run4 times a year.
Unit FC2 is a practical application of your knowledge in the form of a fire risk assessment that is completed based on your workplace, or a place of work that you have permission to assess.
All three units must be completed within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH National Fire Certificate.
We strongly advise contacting one of our NEBOSH course advisors to find out more about the process and costs of taking your NEBOSH exams for this course.