ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Conversion
This course is intended to add to prior learning to enable successful students to conduct the role of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor by providing the following additional knowledge and skills:
- Auditing for compliance against ISO 45001.
- Leading an audit team.
- Identifying and recording non-conformities against ISO 45001.
This 2 day conversion course is for those who have successfully completed a recognised assessed programme of study that covered the principles of auditing, in particular:
- iAS Audit Skills Training.
- Lead auditor course of 5 days duration relating to BS OHSAS 18001, BS EN ISO 9001 or BS EN ISO 14001.
- Other courses may also be exempt.
The enrolment was quick and easy with all forms completed by one of their trained members of staff, the venues for the training were chosen with care to offer all delegates the best facilities and environment for their training and the communication throughout was excellent, no problem was too small and the staff at ACT were always there to give assistance by using many different methods of communication.