Environmental Management Certificate Study Book
This popular study book for the NEBOSH Introduction To Environmental Management certificate course is designed to provide an understanding of how environmental aspects, such as inefficient use of energy, will impact on the planet’s finite resources and how actions today will improve sustainability for future generations.
The publications text is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by the current NEBOSH syllabus. Students studying for examination will find the sample questions, answers and practical assessment report of particular use. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
This practical and informative guide will enable managers and environmental practitioners to make a significant contribution to environmental impact reduction by the implementation of an environmental management system in their organisation.
UNIT EC1 – Management and control of environmental hazards
- Foundations in environmental management
- Environmental management systems
- Environmental impact assessments
- Control of emissions to air
- Control of contamination of water sources
- Control of waste and land use
- Sources of use of energy and energy efficiency
- Control of environmental noise
- Planning for and dealing with environmental emergencies
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.