Health and Safety Induction E-learning
Ensure that your organisation is meeting its legal duties by providing staff with the vital knowledge they need to minimise risks in the workplace. This interactive e-learning course provides key points to ensure that your workers are able to contribute to their own health and safety in the workplace as well as those who may be affected by their actions.
This course is designed for people who need an introduction to health and safety. It would also be ideal for an employer who needs to train all of their staff providing a more cost-effective alternative to face-to-face training.
The course is split into small digestible parts with interaction and multimedia content. The course covers:
- Health and safety law, policy and responsibilities
- Welfare facilities and first aid
- Emergencies and fire arrangements
- Incident, accident and hazard reporting
- Risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Sources of health and safety information
- Personal protective equipment
- Safety signs
- Hazardous substances
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Really enjoyed my experience and will be back for more training shortly.