International Diploma Study Book – Unit B (2015 Specification)
This NEBOSH Study Book has been revised to meet the current syllabus and format for the NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit IB Hazardous Substances and Agents.
Hazardous Substances Agents is the second in the series of three guides for the NEBOSH International Diploma. These guides are designed to provide health and safety skills and knowledge for those studying to NEBOSH International Diploma, and are an excellent reference for health and safety practitioners operating internationally. They also provide a sound basis for progression to an MSc or more specialist study. Provides the core health and safety knowledge which underpins competent performance as an Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner.
This study book, Hazardous Substances and Agents is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
UNIT IB – Hazardous Substances and Agents
- Managing occupational health.
- Identification, assessment and evaluation of hazardous substances.
- The control of hazardous substances.
- The monitoring and measuring of hazardous substances
- Biological agents.
- Noise and vibration
- Mental ill-health and dealing with violence and aggression at work
- Musculoskeletal risks and controls.
- Work environment risks and controls.
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.