International Certificate in Oil & Gas Study Book
This NEBOSH Study Book meets the requirements of the current syllabus of the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety: Units IOG1.
This essential health and safety guide provides an excellent reference for all those from all around the world who work in Oil and Gas and the connected industries. Oil and Gas is a hazardous industry. Managers, supervisors, offshore and onshore workers need specialist skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities.
The publications text is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus. Students studying for examination will find the sample questions, answers and practical assessment report of particular use. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
Topics covered by the publication include:
- Hazards inherent in the extraction, storage and processing of raw materials and products.
- Hydrocarbon process safety.
- Fire protection and emergency response.
- Logistics and transport operations.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.