National Construction Certificate Study Book (2019 Spec Suspended)
This essential health and safety guide provides an excellent reference for all those involved in construction activities. The guide provides an understanding of the health and safety risks affecting this important sector of work and assists those responsible to manage them effectively.
The guide is an excellent source of information and offers a number of useful features:
- Full colour, two columned format and packed with supporting images.
- Sample study questions.
- Legislation section.
- Exam, revision and assessment guidance.
- Fully meets the requirements of the NEW NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction [Dec 2019] syllabus.
- Particularly useful for clients, designers, principal contractors, principal designers, contractors and site managers.
- Those working in facilities and event management industries will also find the guide useful, as many of the risks they encounter are similar.
- The foundations of construction health and safety management
- Improving health and safety culture and assessing risk
- Managing change and procedures
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Working at height
- Musculoskeletal health and load handling
- Work equipment
- Chemical and biological agents
- Physical and psychological health
- Relevant statutory provisions
- Exam and revision guidance
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.