NEBOSH International General Certificate Study Book
This study guide has been written by a team of health and safety experts with the sole aim of helping NEBOSH International General Certificate students succeed in their exams. The full colour study guide is written in easy to understand English and features a number of useful updates:
- Fully revised in line with the updated October 2018 NEBOSH syllabus
- New study features including study skills sections
- An additional ILO Convention and recommendations reference section
This study guide is directed to exam needs with practical explanations and provides complete coverage of the NEBOSH International General Certificate syllabus, making it easy for you to understand, digest, and memorise all of the key course content. To prepare students for exams, useful sample questions and answers are provided.
This publication includes:
- Why we should manage health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and process
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Work equipment
- Mock assessment
- Revision and examination guidance
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.