New: NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety Study Book
This book has been designed to accompany learners undertaking a NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety. It follows the requirements of the NEBOSH syllabus released in 2021 closely and therefore contains the information that you will need in order to manage fire safety effectively.
The publication has exam-style questions, practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding suitable to the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety qualification. As such it is the ideal accompaniment to any learner undertaking the course.
As well as being a useful study aid, this book is a great reference material for all health and safety professionals, and those with the responsibility to manage fire.
A study book for the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: Fuel, oxygen and ignition sources and control measures
- Element 4: Fire protection of buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6: Fire safety risk assessment
- Relevant statutory provisions
- Sample Assessment
- Revision and examination guidance
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.