NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety Study Book
|ISBN||Number of Pages||Weight||Dimensions||Publisher|
|ISBN 978-1-913439-21-7||256 pages||742g||298 x 210 x 15 mm||RMS Publishing|
This full-colour study guide for the latest NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety is the perfect for UK and International students who are looking to take their FSC1 open book exam or FSC2 practical risk assessment.
The study book breaks down the six elements of the NEBOSH syllabus into key information that any fire safety professional needs to know making it a perfect study aid and reference material for after your course.
This study book contains:
- NEBOSH style exam questions for each element
- Pictures, tables and diagrams
- Statistics, facts and figures
- In-depth and bullet pointed information
- References for each element
- Assessment guidance for FSC1 and FSC2
- A full index perfect for finding information during your exam
- A revision checklist
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: fuel, oxygen and ignition sources and control measures
- Element 4: Fire protection of buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6: Fire safety risk assessment
This publication also includes assessment guidance, revision and exam guidance, information on relevant legislation and a full index.