Safety Procedures Workbook
Effective management of health and safety can be divided into technical controls, procedural controls and human factor controls. Safety procedures are an important part of any organisation’s activities and are particularly important in high risk activities. This well structured checklist enables you to conduct audits to determine the effectiveness of your organisation’s safety procedures.
If you have an interest in auditing the primary health and safety management system you will find the Management Systems – HSG65 checklist appropriate and useful. The series of checklists, Audit 123 – Health and safety in the workplace, that focus on general health and safety matters that affect all organisations would provide structure and guidance to your audits.
- Section One – Development of Safety Culture
- Section Two – Total Job Safety
- Section Three – Personal Factors
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.