Process Safety Management
This publication has been created by NEBOSH to follow the syllabus of the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management.
The book contains all of the key knowledge that you will need for this course and includes activities, examples/case studies, definitions for key terminology and thought provoking content. It is the ideal accompaniment for anyone taking the certificate.
The information is also valuable as a reference source for those putting process safety management principles in to practice at work. For example the book provides information on types of start-up and shut-down processes which are used in the process industries.
- Process safety leadership
- Management of process risk
- Process safety hazard control
- Fire and explosion protection
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.