OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor E-learning
The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series OHSAS 18001:2007 is an established standard and is recognised internationally as an appropriate approach to the management of health and safety issues in the workplace. It has been adopted by over 50,000 organisations in 100 countries.
OHSAS 18001 requires that internal audits are conducted. It is important that internal audits to meet OHSAS 18001 are conducted by competent auditors.
The iAS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor course provides an understanding of audit principles and how audits can be conducted effectively. As it does not contain specific legislative requirements it is applicable to international auditors all over the world.
This web based, highly interactive, e-learning course is iAS approved, which guarantees you a quality learning experience. It also provides a sound basis for progression on to the iAS OHSAS 18001 Auditor/Lead Auditor course.
Employers can train multiple delegates and monitor their progress throughout the course. It provides a variety of online interaction activities that make it an enjoyable way to learn. Delegates can access the course anytime and anywhere in the world. Assessments are provided online.
Want to try it out?
Click below to sign up for a free trial. You'll be able to explore the e-learning package to see if this popular learning route is right for you.Start free trial
The e-learning iAS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor course is for:
- New internal auditors.
- Internal auditors with experience who want to confirm their competence by independent assessment.
- Managers who have an interest in the audit process.
- Health and safety practitioners who need to understand this important audit activity.
- Organisations who want to achieve OHSAS 18001 and those that already hold certification.
- Students who need to be able to learn flexibly, at their own pace in their own time.
The ACT e-learning course for the iAS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor award includes all the learning materials you will need for:
- Auditing principles.
- OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Auditing against OHSAS requirements.
- The internal audit process.
- Auditing in practice.
Can be taken anywhere in the world. The iAS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor involves two online assessments:
- Multiple choice questions.
- Case study internal audit.
The enrolment was quick and easy with all forms completed by one of their trained members of staff, the venues for the training were chosen with care to offer all delegates the best facilities and environment for their training and the communication throughout was excellent, no problem was too small and the staff at ACT were always there to give assistance by using many different methods of communication.