National Diploma Study Book – Unit A (2015 Specification)
This NEBOSH Study Book has been revised to meet the current syllabus and format for the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit A Managing Health and Safety.
Managing Health and Safety is the first in the series of three guides for the NEBOSH National Diploma. These guides are designed to provide a health and safety knowledge base for those studying to NEBOSH National Diploma.
This study book, Managing Health and Safety is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
Unit A – Managing Health and Safety
- Principles of health and safety management.
- Principles of health and safety law.
- Criminal law.
- Civil law.
- Loss causation and incident investigation.
- Measuring and reviewing health and safety performance.
- The assessment and evaluation of risk
- Risk control.
- Organisational factors.
- Human factors.
- The role of the health and safety practitioner.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.