National Diploma Study Book – Unit C (2015 Specification)
This NEBOSH Study Book has been created to meet the 2015 syllabus and format for the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit C Workplace and Work Equipment Safety. It is a highly recommended course to take before starting the NEBOSH Diploma.
Workplace and Work Equipment Safety is the third and last in the series of three guides for the NEBOSH National Diploma. These guides are designed to provide a health and safety knowledge base for those studying to NEBOSH National Diploma.
Unit C focuses on safety management within the workplace, providing information on topics such as welfare, hazardous substances, handling equipment, electrical safety, construction. It covers what to do once you have identified hazardous agents and dangerous situations from a risk assessment, and how to ensure that the safety policies and procedures in an organisation are successful.
This study book, Workplace and Work Equipment Safety is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
Units A, B and C of this diploma is assessed by one exam that is split into two sections. It covers topics from each unit, and is three hours long.
UNIT C – Workplace and Work Equipment
- Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues.
- Fire and explosion.
- Workplace fire risk assessment.
- The storage, handling and processing of dangerous substances.
- Work equipment.
- Workplace machinery.
- Mobile, lifting, access and work at height equipment
- Electrical Safety.
- Construction and works of a temporary nature – hazardous substances.
- Workplace transport and managing work-related road risk.
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.