National Diploma Study Book – Unit B
This NEBOSH Study Book has been revised to meet the current syllabus and format for the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit B Hazardous Substances and Agents.
Hazardous Substances and Agents is the second in the series of three guides for the NEBOSH National Diploma. These guides are designed to provide a health and safety knowledge base for those studying to NEBOSH National Diploma.
This study book, Hazardous Substances and Agents is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
UNIT B – Hazardous Substances and Agents
- Managing occupational health.
- Identification, assessment and evaluation of hazardous substances
- The control of hazardous substances
- The monitoring and measuring of hazardous substances
- Biological agents
- Noise and vibration
- Mental ill-health and dealing with violence and aggression at work
- Musculoskeletal risks and controls.
- Work environment risks and controls.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.