National Construction Certificate Study Book
This essential health and safety guide provides an excellent reference for all those involved in construction activities. The guide provides an understanding of the health and safety risks affecting this important sector of work and assists those responsible to manage them effectively.
The guide is an excellent source of information and offers a number of useful features:
- Fully meets the requirements of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety syllabus 2014 specification
- Updated content in line with the CDM 2015 regulations
- Develops the knowledge of managers and supervisors working in construction.
- Develops and enhances competency and skills needed for facilities managers.
- Develops and enhances competency and skills needed for those who construct and disassemble temporary structures for outdoor events, music or theatre production and trade or other exhibitions.
UNIT NCC1 – Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- Construction law and management
- Construction site – hazards and control
- Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment – hazards and control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological – health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological – health hazards and control
- Working at height – hazards and control
- Excavation work and confined spaces – hazards and control
- Demolition and deconstruction – hazards and control
- Relevant statutory provisions
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.