ISO 45001 Seminar
This course will equip learners with the knowledge and skills to enable them to understand the actions needed in their organisation to migrate their existing OHSAS 18001 system to meet the requirements of ISO 45001.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who wish to understand the implications of the revision to the standard.
Background and significant challenges
- Development of ISO 45001
- Key gaps
- OHS management as part of overall approach to risk management
- Links with other MSS – ISO 9001/14001
Context and Leadership
- The context of the organization
- Expectations of workers and interested parties
- Leadership overview
Leadership and commitment and involvement of workers
- Requirements of top management – integration, culture
- Risks and opportunities
- Setting objectives/KPI’s
- Worker consultation and participation
- Performance evaluation and improvement
The enrolment was quick and easy with all forms completed by one of their trained members of staff, the venues for the training were chosen with care to offer all delegates the best facilities and environment for their training and the communication throughout was excellent, no problem was too small and the staff at ACT were always there to give assistance by using many different methods of communication.