ISO 45001 Seminar
ACT invite you to join a seminar to consider how this important international health and safety standard will shape and support how health and safety is managed.
The seminar will provide you with expert knowledge and guidance to help you understand the new ISO 45001 standard and provide insight into the critical aspects facing those transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001. It will also explore the opportunities for integration of ISO 45001 with other management systems, like ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, and explain how this might be achieved.
We are pleased to announce that David Smith, chair of the ISO Committee responsible for the development of ISO 45001 and the BSI Committee for management systems experts, is one of our principal speakers. He will be joined by health and safety practitioners involved in the development of the standard and others with views on how it should be applied.
They and other health and safety and legal specialists will provide valuable perspectives on:
- its value to your organisation,
- how the standard should be applied
- implementation of the standard (challenges and opportunities)
- its context in relation to legal compliance
- implications of leadership and worker engagement requirements.
David Smith is the chairman of the ISO Committee responsible for the development of ISO 45001 and was involved in the development of BS OHSAS 18001. Additionally, he represents the United Kingdom on a wide variety of ISO and European committees on management systems standards and has many years’ experience developing, writing, and implementing management systems.
The final version of the ISO 45001 standard was made available in March 2018. This seminar provides an opportunity to evaluate the likely impacts of this.
Contact us for more information on upcoming dates.
- Understanding ISO 45001
- The challenges of transition to a business
- Leadership requirements and legal compliance
- Implementation in a large corporate construction organisation
- A health and safety specialist’s perspective
- A professional perspective on significant clauses.