Introduction to Incident Investigation Book
Introduction to Incident Investigation follows the syllabus for the Introduction to Incident Investigation qualification. It provides the knowledge needed to help gain the qualification.
The book also contains activities and case studies to illustrate the areas covered by the syllabus. It can be used as part of your studies during a taught course or as a study aid for an e-learning, distance learning and revision sessions.
The information is also valuable as a reference source for those putting incident investigation techniques into practice at work.
- Incident terminology, arguments for investigations and management system requirements
- Human and organisational factors
- The process for investigating incidents
- Positive interview strategies and barriers to successful interviews
- Introduction to advanced incident investigation techniques
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.