International Diploma Study Book – Unit A
This NEBOSH Study Book has been revised to meet the current syllabus and format for the NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit IA Managing Health and Safety.
The International Management of Health and Safety is the first in the series of three guides for the NEBOSH International Diploma. These guides are designed to provide a health and safety knowledge base for those studying to NEBOSH International Diploma, and are an excellent reference for health and safety practitioners operating internationally.
Builds directly upon the foundation of knowledge provided by the International General Certificate and also provides a sound basis for progression to an MSc or more specialist study. Provides the core health and safety knowledge which underpins competent performance as an Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner.
This study book, Managing Health and Safety is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus.
UNIT IA – Managing Health and Safety
- Principles of health and safety management.
- Regulating health and safety.
- Loss causation and incident investigation.
- Measuring and reviewing health and safety performance.
- The assessment and evaluating of risk.
- Risk control.
- Organisational factors.
- Human factors.
- The role of the health and safety practitioner.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.