Fire Certificate Study Book
New for 2017, we have carried out improvements throughout the publication based on feedback from students, tutors, and course providers. This study guide now also covers the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate syllabus.
This guide will provide an excellent reference for all those with management responsibility in fire safety to help enable them to ensure that their organisation meets its legal duties and safeguards its people and its business.
The publications text is directed to exam needs with practical explanations, and is structured to reflect the order, content and level of understanding required by this syllabus. Students studying for examination will find the sample questions, answers and practical assessment report of particular use. This essential reference source now benefits from a more detailed level of indexing, making it even easier to access information on your chosen topic.
UNIT FC1 – Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Foundations in health and safety
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Fire risk assessment
- Relevant statutory provisions
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.