Diploma Unit B/IB Revision Guide (2015 Specification)
This Essential Revision Guide provides a concise overview of the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit B and IB Hazardous Substances and Agents (combined).
Designed as an accompaniment to our full textbook, this guide provides key points from the NEBOSH Diploma 2015 syllabus in a concise format. The guide provides a great way to revise and confirm understanding in a handheld, easily portable format.
The National and International units B/IB have over 90% commonality in their syllabuses. Therefore we have published combined guides for these units whereby the small number of differences is denoted by the use of different coloured text.
- A summary of the learning outcomes is given for each element.
- Important diagrams are included throughout.
- There is a final section to advise on the preparation for the examination which includes guidance related to the NEBOSH command words, exam technique and a useful revision checklist.
Using other textbooks or studying with a different course provider? These revision guides will still be a great tool as they follow the NEBOSH syllabus.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.