Diploma Revision Guide Bundle (2015 Specification)
This Essential Revision Guide provides a concise overview of the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit A Managing Health and Safety.
Designed as an accompaniment to our full textbook, this guide provides key points from the NEBOSH National Diploma 2015 syllabus in a concise format. The guide provides a great way to revise and confirm understanding in a handheld, easily portable format.
- A summary of the learning outcomes is given for each element.
- Important diagrams are included throughout.
- There is a final section to advise on the preparation for the examination which includes guidance related to the NEBOSH command words, exam technique and a useful revision checklist.
Using other textbooks or studying with a different course provider? These revision guides will still be a great tool as they follow the NEBOSH syllabus.
UNIT C – Workplace and Work Equipment
- Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues.
- Fire and explosion.
- Workplace fire risk assessment.
- The storage, handling and processing of dangerous substances.
- Work equipment.
- Workplace machinery.
- Mobile, lifting, access and work at height equipment
- Electrical Safety.
- Construction and works of a temporary nature – hazards and controls.
- Workplace transport and managing work-related road risk.
- Stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.