Diploma Revision Guide Bundle (2015 Specification)
This Essential Revision Guide provides a concise overview of the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Unit A Managing Health and Safety.
Designed as an accompaniment to our full textbook, this guide provides key points from the NEBOSH National Diploma 2015 syllabus in a concise format. The guide provides a great way to revise and confirm understanding in a handheld, easily portable format.
- A summary of the learning outcomes is given for each element.
- Important diagrams are included throughout.
- There is a final section to advise on the preparation for the examination which includes guidance related to the NEBOSH command words, exam technique and a useful revision checklist.
Using other textbooks or studying with a different course provider? These revision guides will still be a great tool as they follow the NEBOSH syllabus.
UNIT C – Workplace and Work Equipment
- Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues.
- Fire and explosion.
- Workplace fire risk assessment.
- The storage, handling and processing of dangerous substances.
- Work equipment.
- Workplace machinery.
- Mobile, lifting, access and work at height equipment
- Electrical Safety.
- Construction and works of a temporary nature – hazards and controls.
- Workplace transport and managing work-related road risk.
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.