Award in Health & Safety at Work Book
This book is suitable for those studying both the February 2010 syllabus and the revised July 2016 syllabus, as it covers all the content for both specifications.
This publication will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
The publication is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. There is no content on UK law. It is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH’s International General Certificate and National General Certificate.
- The foundations of health and safety
- The responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and control associated with work equipment
- Transport safety
- Hazards and control associated with electricity
- Fire safety
- Hazards and control associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and control associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and control associated with the working environment
- Estimated 7 to 10 days for stock.
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)