Award in Environmental Awareness Book
The course book has been designed by NEBOSH for course providers to support delivery of the Award in Environmental Awareness at Work course and as a study aid for students. Matched to the syllabus and written in plain English each chapter is supported by sample questions and activities.
Presented in full colour with illustrations and photographs – helps engage you, and bring out the key learning points
Confirm your understanding – with sample examination questions and answers
Practical assessment information – taken from the guidance NEBOSH provide to students to provide you with the knowledge of how to prepare for your assessment.
- Basic environmental terms and their meanings
- Sources, impacts and controls of air, water, noise and land pollution
- Dealing with environmental emergencies
- Introduction to Environmental Management Systems
- Estimated 7 to 10 days for stock.
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)