Award in Environmental Awareness Book
The course book has been designed by NEBOSH for course providers to support delivery of the Award in Environmental Awareness at Work course and as a study aid for students. Matched to the syllabus and written in plain English each chapter is supported by sample questions and activities.
Presented in full colour with illustrations and photographs – helps engage you, and bring out the key learning points
Confirm your understanding – with sample examination questions and answers
Practical assessment information – taken from the guidance NEBOSH provide to students to provide you with the knowledge of how to prepare for your assessment.
- Basic environmental terms and their meanings
- Sources, impacts and controls of air, water, noise and land pollution
- Dealing with environmental emergencies
- Introduction to Environmental Management Systems
- A limited stock for this product is kept at our Midlands offices. Estimated 7 to 10 days for large orders or if not available at time of order.
- We offer next day signed for delivery as standard for all UK mainland addresses.*
- Orders must be placed before 2pm GMT and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- A signature is required upon delivery of the book(s).
*Next day delivery does not include overseas, and parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, e.g. inclement weather.
Customers in the European Union and overseas countries must note that they are directly responsible for the full payment of any further Tax or Import Duty incurred as goods are delivered.