The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) have recently announced the latest addition to the NEBOSH health and safety training collection, Safety Simplified.
This three day awareness course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of common health and safety problems, the benefits of managing health and safety properly, and how to implement changes.
One of the highlights of the course is the augmented reality app to work alongside the training materials. Delegates will be able to use the augmented reality markers to learn relevant information in a brand new and immersive way.
This course will be a great first step for anyone that needs to improve their knowledge of health and safety, from managers looking to improve the way they look after their staff, to anyone wanting to start a career in health and safety.
The course is split in to five elements, each providing detail on different key aspects of health and safety:
- Element 1 covers why good health and safety practices are important, as well as how factors like good leadership, sufficient resources, and clear communication can impact health and safety culture.
- Element 2 is about preventing accidents through proper use of risk assessments
- Element 3 looks to prevent incidents from reoccurring by learning from past mistakes through the lens of health and safety investigations.
- Element 4 identifies how to deal with common workplace hazards, such as slips, trips, violence, work related stress, and laptops/computers.
- Element 5 is all about monitoring progress, providing familiarity with good and bad practice, and looking at the what, why and how involved with health and safety audits.
This brand new course from market leaders NEBOSH is providing a completely new approach to health and safety training.
ACT associates will be offering Safety Simplified from November, if you want to find out more about the course then please get in touch with our team.