NEBOSH have released new courses this year that are well timed to the current climate of the world.
Working with Wellbeing
The NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing is a one-day course for managers, team leaders, worker representatives, HR staff and more, that seeks to provide learners with the answer to four very important questions.
What is wellbeing?
What benefits does good wellbeing provide?
How can it be improved at work?
How can it be measured?
The course will allow you to understand how to define wellbeing, highlights 6 key areas of wellbeing that can be improved in the scope of the workplace, and provides information and tools on measuring wellbeing performance.
Benefits of improving wellbeing:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce sickness absence
- Reduce accidents and injuries at work
- Improve productivity
- Improve employee satisfaction and engagement
NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work
The NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work is the ideal course for anyone that is involved in completing risk assessments in their workplace. Whether this is small business owners, workers, team leaders or managers, this one-day course fully equips you to carry out effective risk assessments that are based on the HSE’s approach to health and safety risk management.
The qualification will help you to identify hazards, and assess risks in low to medium risk environments. It focuses on teaching learners how to undertake a risk assessment that is sensible and proportionate and how not to fall into the pitfalls of over-analysis and too much paperwork.
Benefits of improving risk assessment:
- Have faith that staff can identify hazards, evaluate risks and suggest suitable controls
- Create a safe and healthy working environment
- Equip staff with the HSE’s approach to risk management
- Upskill your team to carry out risk assessments in the same way, getting them all on the same page
- Help to keep your risk assessment in-house