ACT specialises in the implementation of health, safety and environmental management systems. We can provide support to your organisation to implement internationally recognised management systems such as ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
Whether your organisation is new to formal management systems or you require existing systems to be integrated ACT consultants can provide expert advice. Our consultants work closely with you to design, develop, document and implement a customised management system that meets your needs.
Utilising management systems and procedures is essential for an organisation to maintain high standards in the workplace. A standard such as the ISO 45001 can be implemented then checked against to provide a positive means of performance measurement and once in place will help to better manage risks that can lead to undesired events, such as accidents, ill health and environmental impacts.
For those organisations with one or more system in place we can integrate your management systems to enable a cohesive approach to management controls and audits.
Typically our support consists of a combination of the following elements:
- Identifying the current status of the management system.
- Providing education and gaining commitment from staff.
Management System Design
- Providing management systems structure and compatibility with business objectives.
- Planning and progressing all aspects of implementation of the management system.
Internal Auditor Training
- Providing knowledge and skills to ensure the management systems conforms to the requirements of the standard.
Pre-Certification Assessment Audit
- Esuring your organisation is ready to gain certification of your management system.