ACT specialises in the implementation of health, safety and environmental management systems. We can provide support to your organisation to implement internationally recognised management systems such as ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
Active monitoring of the implementation of systems and procedures is essential for an organisation to maintain high standards in the workplace. It provides a positive means of performance measurement and may prevent risks leading to undesired events, such as accidents, ill health and environmental impacts. The inspection service provides the prompt identification of issues and an early opportunity for intervention.
Full reports are provided that detail the hazards identified, level of risk arising, recommendations necessary to ensure legal compliance. Provision of general workplace inspections can be included as part of our Contract Support Services.
For those organisations with one or more systems in place we can integrate your management systems to enable a cohesive approach to management controls and audits. ACT consultants work closely with you to design, develop, document and implement a customised management system that meets your needs. Whether your organisation is new to formal management systems or you require existing systems to be integrated ACT consultants can provide expert advice.
Typically our support consists of a combination of the following elements:
- Identifying the current status of the management system.
Top Team Workshops
- Gaining commitment and ownership of the management system.
- Providing education and gaining commitment from staff.
Management System Design
- Providing management systems structure and compatibility with business objectives.
- Planning and progressing all aspects of implementation of the management system.
Internal Auditor Training
- Providing knowledge and skills to ensure the management systems conforms to the requirements of the standard.
Pre-Certification Assessment Audit
- Esuring your organisation is ready to gain certification of your management system.